ZomTec -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldiers. Will there be any?

5 posters

Go down

Soldiers. Will there be any? Empty Soldiers. Will there be any?

Post  Grathius Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:13 pm

Will there be any, and if there are... will some of them be hostile?
Grathius
Grathius

Zombies Slain : 5153
Survivors Saved : 4

Back to top Go down

Soldiers. Will there be any? Empty Re: Soldiers. Will there be any?

Post  Mr.Jones Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:40 pm

Grathius wrote:Will there be any, and if there are... will some of them be hostile?
You would think the milatary would take action so yea and some could think your a zombie
Mr.Jones
Mr.Jones

Zombies Slain : 5040
Survivors Saved : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:17 pm

It depends on how bad of an infection we want it to be. If it's a level 3 infection, you may see small squads, but if it's a level 4, the only troops you'd see would already be infected
Admin
Admin
Admin

Zombies Slain : 5095
Survivors Saved : 1

https://zomtec.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Invader Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:21 pm

Admin wrote:It depends on how bad of an infection we want it to be. If it's a level 3 infection, you may see small squads, but if it's a level 4, the only troops you'd see would already be infected

Level 1 and 2? Naw, I would like to see a level 3.5. You occasionally encounter squads, who may think you're a zombie and engage you- which would be bad, because they have top-of-the-line equipment- or, you could somehow verbally warn them that you're human. You'd still see plenty of zombie soldiers, though. Very few Hum-Vs or other military vehicles, though.

Also, you could just kill a group of soldiers and take their supplies (you sick *******). Razz
Invader
Invader

Zombies Slain : 5125
Survivors Saved : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:46 pm

Invader wrote:
Admin wrote:It depends on how bad of an infection we want it to be. If it's a level 3 infection, you may see small squads, but if it's a level 4, the only troops you'd see would already be infected

Level 1 and 2? Naw, I would like to see a level 3.5. You occasionally encounter squads, who may think you're a zombie and engage you- which would be bad, because they have top-of-the-line equipment- or, you could somehow verbally warn them that you're human. You'd still see plenty of zombie soldiers, though. Very few Hum-Vs or other military vehicles, though.

Also, you could just kill a group of soldiers and take their supplies (you sick *******). Razz
That could be a moral choice. "Kill the soldiers trying to protect me for their supplies, or leave them alone and scavenge some?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Zombies Slain : 5095
Survivors Saved : 1

https://zomtec.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Grathius Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:03 pm

Oh, we need to moral choice the bawls off of this game!
Grathius
Grathius

Zombies Slain : 5153
Survivors Saved : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Simas Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:05 am

Admin wrote:
Invader wrote:

That could be a moral choice. "Kill the soldiers trying to protect me for their supplies, or leave them alone and scavenge some?"

That would be cool but we have to make them really human like making them talk to each other.
Simas
Simas

Zombies Slain : 5044

Back to top Go down

Post  Invader Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:22 pm

Admin wrote:
Invader wrote:

I think it would be cool if you could join them, or merge your groups together. Also, I agree that they need to be talking, to make them seem more human.
Invader
Invader

Zombies Slain : 5125

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum