Soldiers. Will there be any?

Go down

Soldiers. Will there be any?

Post  Grathius on Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:13 pm

Will there be any, and if there are... will some of them be hostile?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsUsGmb7poI
Grathius

Zombies Slain : 3053
Survivors Saved : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Soldiers. Will there be any?

Post  Mr.Jones on Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:40 pm

Grathius wrote:Will there be any, and if there are... will some of them be hostile?
You would think the milatary would take action so yea and some could think your a zombie
Mr.Jones

Zombies Slain : 2940
Survivors Saved : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:17 pm

It depends on how bad of an infection we want it to be. If it's a level 3 infection, you may see small squads, but if it's a level 4, the only troops you'd see would already be infected
Admin
Admin

Zombies Slain : 2995
Survivors Saved : 1

View user profile http://zomtec.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Invader on Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:21 pm

Admin wrote:It depends on how bad of an infection we want it to be. If it's a level 3 infection, you may see small squads, but if it's a level 4, the only troops you'd see would already be infected

Level 1 and 2? Naw, I would like to see a level 3.5. You occasionally encounter squads, who may think you're a zombie and engage you- which would be bad, because they have top-of-the-line equipment- or, you could somehow verbally warn them that you're human. You'd still see plenty of zombie soldiers, though. Very few Hum-Vs or other military vehicles, though.

Also, you could just kill a group of soldiers and take their supplies (you sick *******). Razz

Zombies Slain : 3025
Survivors Saved : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:46 pm

Invader wrote:
Admin wrote:It depends on how bad of an infection we want it to be. If it's a level 3 infection, you may see small squads, but if it's a level 4, the only troops you'd see would already be infected

Level 1 and 2? Naw, I would like to see a level 3.5. You occasionally encounter squads, who may think you're a zombie and engage you- which would be bad, because they have top-of-the-line equipment- or, you could somehow verbally warn them that you're human. You'd still see plenty of zombie soldiers, though. Very few Hum-Vs or other military vehicles, though.

Also, you could just kill a group of soldiers and take their supplies (you sick *******). Razz
That could be a moral choice. "Kill the soldiers trying to protect me for their supplies, or leave them alone and scavenge some?"
Admin
Admin

Zombies Slain : 2995
Survivors Saved : 1

View user profile http://zomtec.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Grathius on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:03 pm

Oh, we need to moral choice the bawls off of this game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsUsGmb7poI
Grathius

Zombies Slain : 3053
Survivors Saved : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Simas on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:05 am

Admin wrote:
Invader wrote:

That could be a moral choice. "Kill the soldiers trying to protect me for their supplies, or leave them alone and scavenge some?"

That would be cool but we have to make them really human like making them talk to each other.
Simas

Zombies Slain : 2944

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Invader on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:22 pm

Admin wrote:
Invader wrote:

I think it would be cool if you could join them, or merge your groups together. Also, I agree that they need to be talking, to make them seem more human.

Zombies Slain : 3025

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum